Welcome to Tulsa Mothers of Multiples!
If you have multiples, or are expecting multiples, we are the place for you - come join us!
Top Reasons to Join Tulsa Mothers of Multiples (TMOMs)
We are a non-profit support group whose activities are directed toward the unique needs of parents, grandparents, guardians and expecting parents of twins, triplets, and other higher order multiples. We are dedicated to providing an opportunity for parents of multiple-birth children in the Tulsa area to meet for the purpose of supporting each other and their families. We encourage our members as they journey down the exciting yet challenging road of parenting with multiples and their siblings. The club offers a variety of support for parents with multiples of all ages, including:
- Monthly meeting that consists of socializing, small group discussions and relevant/informative speakers
- Subscription to TMOMs electronic newsletter and membership directory
- Building friendships for parents, multiples and siblings
- Receive new member gift with informational materials and coupons/discounts for parents of multiples
- Social events for families, moms nights out and date nights
- Advice and support
- Opportunity to buy and sell children's items
- Opportunities for advertising member businesses
- Membership to Multiples of America (MOA) and Oklahoma Mothers of Multiples (OMOMs)
- MOA quarterly magazine and monthly letter
- Discounted registration for annual MOA and OMOMs conventions and retreats
- MOA and OMOMs social media forums
- Participation in charitable events within the community and group
- Sister of Support (SOS)
- Referrals for pediatricians, family docotors, daycares, nannies, etc.
- Discounts for several member owned and community businesses
- Play dates
- Opportunity to volunteer with TMOMs as an executive board member or chair.
*These benefits as well as others not specifically listed here may be offered to members as resources and availability allow
Expecting twins, triplets, quadruplets....or already have some??